Ski weekend at Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club
What are we offerring: Inexpensive ski house accomodations. At $25/night we have a beautiful 100+ year old ski house which offers a warm and inviting space to stay for a great Winter weekend. 2 Night minimum.
Open to adults Ages 21+ – No children – No one under 21.
We are close to the following attractions:
Alpine Ski areas (within 5 to 45 minutes)
– Attitash Mountain / Wildcat Mountain – 1 lift ticket serves both mountains.
– Black Mountain
– Cranmore Mountain
– Bretton Woods
– King Pine
– Shawnee Peak
Nordic Ski Areas
– Jackson X-C
– Great Glen Trails
– Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring & Snowshoe Foundation
– Purity Spring XC and Snowshoe Reserve
– Bretton Woods at Omni Mount Washington Resort
Northern Extreme Snowmobiling – Bartlett, NH.
What to bring:
– Bedding – sleeping bag / pillow or twin sheets / blankets / pillow
– Bathroom – flip flops, towel, toiletries, hair dryer
– Food – you are welcome to use our kitchen and store food in our refrigerator. Please mark it.
– Drinks – adult beverages can be stored in our designated refrigerator
– Clothes – Bring clothing and shoes appropriate for winter. It is sometimes 40 degrees colder here than in downtown Boston.
– Skis / Snowboard – if you have them, please bring them and your boots, helmet. etc. If you don’t have them, rentals are easily available at any of the alpine / nordic ski areas.
Wednesday, February 6
– RSVP “Yes” on Meetup by 9:00 PM
Friday, February 8, 2019
– Arrive / Check In / Settle bill – Cash only 10:00 PM
– Room Assignment (Bunk Bed / separated by gender)
– Meet members and guests
Saturday, February 9, 2019
– Discount ticket available. $45 Cash only. Arrive at the mountain by 8:30 AM
– Ski and Ride
– Apres Ski Social Events at one of the nearby EICSL clubs (4- 7) and (9 – 1) at additional cost. Payable when you check in.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
– Pack up
– Leave by Noon – check out the#1 Ski Town in New England: North Conway, NH
– Optional – Guided Snowmobile Tour leaving from Bretton Woods. Extra cost external to Wedeln. If interested, please reach out to Mags.
Wedeln Ski & Outdoors club
Bartlett, NH, US, 03845